1. Place the 3 different chocolates in 3 different bowls.
2. Add the egg yolks to a mixer along with the sugar and beat well until the quantity doubles.
3. In a pot on high heat, bring the milk to a boil.
4. Once it boils, turn off the heat and add the egg yolks-sugar mix while constantly stirring constantly so that no lumps are formed.
5. In a small bowl, mix gelatin with 1/4 cup of hot water. Microwave it for 15 seconds if it is not dissolved completely.
6. add the gelatin mix into the milk mixture and combine.
7. Divide the mix into 3 equal parts and pour into each bowl of chocolate.
8. Let it sit for a couple of minutes and let the chocolate mix. In case it doesn't mix, make a water bath and place bowls on it the chocolate.
9. In a mixer, add heavy cream and whip until thick.
10. Equally divide the whipped cream into the 3 chocolate bowls and combine well.
11. Pour the white chocolate into a vessel greased with vegetable oil and place in the refrigerator for a few minutes until it becomes rigid.
12. Repeat the process with the second and third layers of chocolate.
13. Refrigerate for 5-6 hours.
15. Slice onto a plate and serve as dessert.