Custard Chocolate Mousse
|Milk chocolate/Plain chocolate/orange||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Half fat ready made custard||535 Gram (Carton)|
|Half fat double cream||450 Milliliter|
|Cape gooseberries||12 (To Decorate)|
|Sweet low fat biscuits||5 (To Serve)|
1. Break the chocolate into segments and place in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Leave until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove the bowl in the pan from the heat and allow the melted chocolate to cool slightly.
2. Place the custard in a bowl and fold the melted chocolate into it using a metal spoon or rubber spatula. Stir well until completely combined.
3. Pour the cream into a small bowl and whip until the cream forms soft peaks.
4. Using a metal spoon or rubber spatula fold in most of the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture.
5. Spoon into six tall glasses and carefully top with the remaining cream.
6. Leave the desserts to chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or preferably overnight.
7. Peel back the skins from the gooseberries to form petal shapes and use to decorate the chocolate desserts. Serve with sweet reduced-fat biscuits.