|Raspberries||1 Pound (500 Gram, Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Gelatin||2 Teaspoon, dissolved in 2 tablespoon hot water|
|Hot water||2 Tablespoon, cooled|
|Ricotta cheese/Curd cheese||4 Ounce, drained (125 Gram)|
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Caster sugar||2 Ounce (1/4 Cup, 60 Gram)|
|Whipped cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Place raspberries in a food processor or blender and process to make a puree. Push puree through a sieve to remove seeds and set aside. Stir gelatine mixture into puree and set aside.
2. Place ricotta or curd cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Set aside.
3. Place egg yolks and sugar in a heatproof bowl, set over a saucepan of simmering water and beat until a ribbon trail forms when beater is lifted from mixture. Remove bowl from heat. Whisk egg yolk mixture, then ricotta or curd cheese into raspberry puree. Cover and chill until just beginning to set.
4. Place egg whites in a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold egg white mixture into fruit mixture. Spoon mousse mixture into four lightly oiled 1/2 cup / 125 mL / 4 fl oz capacity moulds or ramekins, cover and chill until set.
5. To serve, garnish with chocolate curls.
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.1%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 246.7 mg82.2%
Sodium 104.4 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.5%
Sugars 20.5 g
Protein 13 g26%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 49.5%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet