|Dark lindor truffles||5|
|Milk lindor truffles||5|
|Eggs||3 Large, separated|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Confectioners' sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Unwrap dark and milk truffles and melt in a double boiler over medium heat. Remove from heat.
2. Whisk egg yolks in a bowl until foamy. Add a small amount of the melted chocolate to the eggs and whisk in. Whisk in remaining chocolate.
3. In a bowl, beat egg whites and granulated sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold into the chocolate/egg mixture.
4. Whip cream, confectioners'sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Fold into the chocolate mixture.
5. Pour mousse into serving dishes and chill for 8 hours or overnight. Garnish each serving with a truffle and whipped cream,