|Sugar||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Semi sweet chocolate||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|35% cream||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
– In mixer bowl, beat egg whites and 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar until foamy.
– In top of double-boiler, at low heat, melt chocolate.
– Gradually add melted chocolate to egg mixture; beat constantly; let stand.
– In a bowl, whip cream with 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar until mixture is firm.
– In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
– Set aside a portion of whipped cream.
– With a spatula, fold rest of whipped cream into egg and chocolate mixture; add stiffenened egg whites.
A Gently pour chocolate mousse into a deep serving dish or into individual cups. m Put remaining whipped cream into pastry bag with fluted nozzle attachment; decorate chocolate mousse with whipped cream; sprinkle chocolate curls over cream; refrigerate 4 hours