|Sugar||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Semi sweet chocolate||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|35% cream||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
– In mixer bowl, beat egg whites and 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar until foamy.
– In top of double-boiler, at low heat, melt chocolate.
– Gradually add melted chocolate to egg mixture; beat constantly; let stand.
– In a bowl, whip cream with 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar until mixture is firm.
– In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
– Set aside a portion of whipped cream.
– With a spatula, fold rest of whipped cream into egg and chocolate mixture; add stiffenened egg whites.
A Gently pour chocolate mousse into a deep serving dish or into individual cups. m Put remaining whipped cream into pastry bag with fluted nozzle attachment; decorate chocolate mousse with whipped cream; sprinkle chocolate curls over cream; refrigerate 4 hours
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2284 Calories from Fat 1113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 129 g197.8%
Saturated Fat 74.6 g373%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 720.2 mg240.1%
Sodium 435.3 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 280 g93.4%
Dietary Fiber 13.4 g53.5%
Sugars 250.3 g
Protein 42 g84.8%
Vitamin A 45.8% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 38.4% Iron 47.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet