Chocolate Mousse Cake
|All purpose flour||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Sugar||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
|Milk||90 Milliliter (6 Tablespoon)|
|Sweet chocolate||1⁄2 Pound (250 Gram, Squares)|
|Cold water||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Sugar||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|35% cream||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
– In a separate bowl, beat eggs and gradually add sugar. Blend well after each addition. Add lemon juice.
– Heat milk without boiling.
– Add dry ingredients to beaten eggs in 4 stages.
– Pour heated milk directly into batter; stir well.
– Pour batter into a round 8-inch (20 cm) unbuffered cake pan. Bake 25 minutes.
– Remove from oven and let stand to cool on wire rack and decorate top with chocolate sauce.
– Slice and serve.