Molasses Ginger Cookies
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shortening||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the shortening and sugar in a large bowl till the mixture is fluffy.
3) Add the molasses and eggs. Beat well.
4) Add the dry ingredients, a little at a time, mixing well after every addition.
5) Form the dough into balls of about 1-inch each. Roll in sugar.
6) On an ungreased cookie sheet, place the sugar-coated balls about 2-inches apart.
7) Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes, till the dough is light brown in color on bottom.
8) Serve as preferred.