Frozen Mocha Dessert
|Ladyfingers||6 Ounce, split (2 Packages, 3-Ounces Each)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant coffee granules||1 Tablespoon|
|Marshmallows||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Grated semisweet chocolate||2 Ounce (1 Ounce Per Square)|
1. Take a 10-inch springform pan, line the bottom and sides of with ladyfingers, placing the rounded sides of ladyfingers toward pan and set aside.
2. In top of a double boiler combine water and coffee and bring water to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low, add marshmallows and cook until marshmallows are melted.
4. Remove from heat, add sherry and set aside to cool.
5. Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
6. Fold whipped cream into cooled marshmallow mixture and pour into prepared pan.
7. Cover and freeze overnight.
8. On a serving plate place dessert, remove rim from springform pan, cover top with grated chocolate and serve.