|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (not a mix)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|For coffee cream|
|Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|10x confectioners' powdered sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant coffee powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate curls||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease 15X10X1-inch jelly-roll pan and line with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, beat eggs until foamy and gradually add in sugar until mixture is thick.
4) Add the vanilla in the egg mixture.
5) Fold in the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
6) Transfer into the jelly-roll pan.
7) Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8) Dust a clean towel with sugar.
9) In a bowl, beat together cream, 10X sugar, instant coffee powder, and vanilla until stiff.
10) Unroll the cake, and spread evenly 1/2 of he cream mixture, over the cake. ) roll and frost with the remaining cream mixture.
11) Dredge with chocolate curls and refrigerate until chilled.
12) Roll up cake and in towel and allow to cool.
13) Slice and serve as desired.