Banana Mocha Muffins
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), unsifted|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Instant coffee granules||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Tablespoon (hot)|
|Banana||4 Cup (64 tbs), mashed and fully ripped|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened (2 sticks)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Chocolate||1 Cup (16 tbs) (semi sweet)|
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take the muffin pan cups and grease them.
3) Take flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and mix them well.
4) Take the hot water and dissolve instant coffee granules. Add banana and keep the mixture aside.
5) Take another bowl and beat butter or margarine and sugar together.
6) Add egg and beat the mixture again.
7) Add the flour, banana mixture and chocolate pieces.
8) Pour the batter into the prepared cups and bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
9) Take away the muffins and allow them to cool.
10) Serve the muffins when it is completely cold.