Mock Mocha Pops
|Carob syrup||3 Tablespoon (Versatile)|
|Decaffeinated coffee||1 Tablespoon (Strong)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a small pan, combine Carob syrup, coffee and gelatin. Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2. Once softened, add water and heat over medium flame till gelatin dissolves.
3. Remove from flame, add honey and mix well.
4. Pour prepared mixture in 2 ounce pop moulds and freeze for minimium 3 hours or till set.
5. One frozen, demould and serve immediately.