Mocha Velvet Torte
|Pound cake loaf||12 Ounce (1 Loaf)|
|Instant chocolate pudding mix||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Dessert topping mix||2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Instant coffee powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Cold milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1) Horizontally slice the cake in 4 layers.
2) To make the frosting, combine together the dessert topping mix, pudding mix, instant coffee powder and milk in a mixing bowl.
3) Beat the ingredients till the mixture is fluffy and of spreding consistency.
4) With the frosting, spread 3 layers of the cake and stack them together. Top with the fourth layer.
5) Frost the cake's top and sides.
7) Serve the torte chilled or at room temperature. Cut into wedges before serving. Makes an excellent dessert.