Mocha Swirl Mousse
|Coffee and chicory extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened cocoa||3 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Extra For Dusting)|
|Low fat instant cocoa mix||1 Teaspoon|
|Lowfat sour cream||33 Teaspoon (2/3 Cup, Plus Extra 4 Teaspoon To Serve)|
|Powdered gel ozone||2 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg whites||2 Large|
|Superfine sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Coffee beans||4 (To Serve)|
1) In boiling water dissolve the gelozone and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, place the coffee and chicory extract.
3) In another bowl, combine unsweetened cocoa and instant cocoa mix.
4) Divide the sour cream equally between the 2 bowls and mix both well.
5) In a clean greaseproof bowl, Whisk the egg whites and sugar until stiff.
6) Divide whisked eggs evenly between the 2 mixtures.
7) Divide the dissolved gelozone between the 2 mixtures.
8) With a large metal spoon, gently fold the gelozone in two mixtures.
9) In four serving glasses, spoon small amounts of both mixtures alternately and swirl together gently.
10) Let them chill for 1 hour or until set.
11) While serving, top each dessert with a teaspoonful of sour crean, a coffee beana and slight dusting of chocolate.
12) Serve immediately.