|Eggs||6 , separated|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Plain chocolate||6 Ounce (150 Gram)|
|Rum||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Coffee essence||3 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||3 Tablespoon|
1) Put a heatproof bowl on a pan of hot water and add egg yolks, butter and chocolate in it.
2) Stir till chocolate melts.
3) Take away from heat and beat rum and coffee essence in it.
4) Whisk egg whites until firm. Fold the content into the coffee mixture.
5) Divide the mixture into eight small ramekin dishes or pots.
6) Keep aside to set.
7) Decorate with whisked cream and serve with crisp sweet biscuits or cookies.
Freeze open and then transfer to a foil and cover again with a polythene bag tightly sealed. Store in freezer. Thaw at a room temperature uncovered.