2) In a medium bowl, beat the brown sugar and oil.
3) Mix in sour cream, egg and vanilla extract.
4) In another bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa, instant coffee, baking soda, salt and pepper.
5) Add into the butter mixture until thoroughly combined.
6) Refrigerate the dough for 3 to 4 hours until firm.
7) Scoop out tablespoon sized balls, roll in icing sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until top of the cookies are firm to touch.
9) Remove the cookies and allow to cool on wire rack.
10) Store the cookies in an airtight container and serve within 2 to 3 days.
These chocolate mocha crinkles are a nice variation from regular chocolate cookie. All of those, who are fond of chocolate cookie, will surely fall for these cookie too. In this video, chef talks about the process of making and baking. You need to just follow it.
Crunchy Chocolate Mocha Crinkle Cookie Recipe Video