Microwave Bridge Mix
|Cheese crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs) (bite size)|
|Oyster crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thin pretzel sticks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bran squares||1 Cup (16 tbs), bite size shredded|
|Salted cashew nuts||2 1⁄2 Ounce (1 package)|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
1. In glass casserole, combine crackers, cereal, pretzels, and nuts.
2. In separate small mixing bowl, stir together melted butter, cheese, soy sauce and Italian seasoning.
3. Pour liquid mixture over dry mixture stirring well to coat.
4. Cook on HIGH (9) for 5 minutes until mixture is dry, stirring every minute.
5. Serve Bridge Mix as snacks, mix into dishes or use as desired.
Calories 627 Calories from Fat 239
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.3%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.1 mg13%
Sodium 1349.8 mg56.2%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.4%
Dietary Fiber 12.9 g51.6%
Sugars 12.4 g
Protein 17 g33.1%
Vitamin A 37.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 10.3% Iron 92.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet