Kirkland Signature Trail Mix Brownies
|Brownie mix||18 1⁄2 Ounce (1 package)|
|Trail mix||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Kirkland signature)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (evaporated)|
|Chocolate chips||6 Ounce|
1. Grease a 9-by-13-inch pan with fat.
2. Assemble the brownie mixture.
3. In a plastic bag place 1 cup of trail mix and gently break the large nuts.
4. Stir into the brownie mixture.
5. Pour into the lined and greased pan and bake according to instructions on the box.
6. In a heavy medium-sized saucepan, combine caramels and evaporated milk.
7. Warm over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.
8. Remove brownies from the oven and pour half of the melted caramel on top, spreading evenly.
9. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the caramel and let it melt slightly.
10. Add the remaining trail mix and press lightly.
11. If desired, drizzle on more melted caramel sauce to hold the trail mix on the brownies.
12. When cool, cut the brownies into squares, cover and transport in the pan to prevent drying.
13. Serve on a disposable platter.
Calories 655 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.8%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.3 mg1.8%
Sodium 511.5 mg21.3%
Total Carbohydrates 121 g40.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 87.1 g
Protein 8 g17%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 0.42%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 15.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet