Midnight Snack Mix
|Miniature bun-shaped cinnamon-flavored sweetened corn and whole oat cereal||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cinnamon graham crackers/1 package, 5 ounce fat-free star- shaped, bite-sized cinnamon graham snacks||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Bear- Shaped)|
|Chow mein noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Pecan halves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated orange peel||2 Teaspoon|
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine cereals, noodles, raisins, graham snacks and pecans..
3) In small saucepan melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
4) Add orange peel and honey.
5) Pour the mixture over cereal mix.
6) Toss the ingredients gently to coat.
7) In ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan spread the mixture evenly.
8) Bake at 350°F for 11-13 minutes or until lightly glazed, stirring once in between baking.
9) Let the snack mix cool on the foil completely.
10) In a tightly covered container store the snack mix until used.
11) Serve the snack mix at teatime or munch even at midnight while watching tv.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7539 Calories from Fat 2540
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 288 g443.6%
Saturated Fat 73.2 g366%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 241.9 mg80.6%
Sodium 6507.4 mg271.1%
Total Carbohydrates 1215 g405.2%
Dietary Fiber 135.8 g543.4%
Sugars 439.6 g
Protein 107 g213.1%
Vitamin A 767.3% Vitamin C 1099.2%
Calcium 30.4% Iron 1663.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet