|Bite-size shredded corn squares||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Pretzel sticks||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chow mein noodles||3 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic salad dressing||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 300 degree.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, heat corn squares, noodles, pretzel sticks for 5 minutes.
3) Remove pan from oven and pour the melted butter over the mixture.
4) Sprinkle cheese and dry salad dressing mix.
5) Stir well, return to oven, and heat for 15-20 minutes more.
6) Serve as needed.