Prepared Cake Mix Layer Cake
|Cake mix||18 1⁄2 Ounce|
1. Line two 8-inch round glass cake dishes with 2 layers of paper towels cut to fit. Set aside.
2. Prepare cake mix following directions on the package.
3. Fill each of the lined cake dishes half full with batter. Tap the bottom of the dish to remove large air bubbles. Cover with a paper towel.
4. Cook one layer at a time in microwave oven 6 to 7 minutes
at Medium-High, or until a wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean; rotate dish one-quarter turn once.
5. Cool on a flat surface 5 minutes. Run a knife around edge of dish, then remove cake from dish and peel off paper.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1946 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.1%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g60.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3649.4 mg152.1%
Total Carbohydrates 426 g141.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 219 g
Protein 24 g48.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 48.7% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet