Pineapple Mint Coolers
|Frozen lemonade concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed and diluted (1 Can)|
|Fresh mint leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sparkling mineral water||6 1⁄2 Ounce, chilled (1 Bottle)|
|Ice cubes||2 Ounce|
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, combine together the 1 cup prepared lemonade and mint leaves. Store the remaining lemonade for future uses.
2) Microwave the lemonade mixture on HIGH, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes, till thoroughly heated.
3) Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes and then add the pineapple juice. Stir well.
4) Cover the preparation and chill for a minimum of 2 hours and then strain.
5) Stir in the sparkling mineral water lightly.
6) In a glass of preferrece, put ice and serve the cooler over the ice. If preferred, garnish with fresh mint. Makes an excellent refreshment.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 368 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.88 g1.4%
Saturated Fat 0.11 g0.57%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 39.6 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 70.2 g
Protein 3 g5.8%
Vitamin A 26% Vitamin C 380.9%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 17.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet