|Fresh mint leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apples||3 Large, cored|
|Raisins||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Seeded red peppers||To Taste|
|Peeled onions||4 Large|
|White mustard seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
1) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the mint, apples, raisins, tomatoes, peppers and onions.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients; mix thoroughly.
3) In a crock, store the mixture for 10 days, stirring occasionally.
4) In sterilized jars, pour the 3 quarts relish and seal the jars.
5) Use the Mint Relish as required.