|Canned frozen limeade concentrate||6 Ounce (1 can)|
|Fresh mint leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (lightly packed)|
|Confectioners' sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1. As per can directions reconstitute limeade concentrate.
2. In a bowl combine mint leaves and confectioners' sugar crushing with a fork.
3. Add to limeade, let it stand with cover for 30 minutes and then strain.
4. With green food coloring tint to desired color.
5. Serve over ice cubes or cracked ice garnishing each serving with additional fresh mint leaves, if desired.