Sizzled Salmon With Mint
|Salmon fillet||1 Pound|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Orange sections||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Minced fresh mint||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Place the salmon in a baking dish.
2) Pour the orange juice over it and let it marinate for about 10 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, orange, salt and mint.
4) Set aside.
5) In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the fish for 4 minutes each side or until brown on the outside and cooked through.
6) Place the fish carefully on the serving plate, topped with the tomato mixture.