Sizzled Salmon With Mint
|Salmon fillet||1 Pound|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Orange sections||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Minced fresh mint||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Place the salmon in a baking dish.
2) Pour the orange juice over it and let it marinate for about 10 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, orange, salt and mint.
4) Set aside.
5) In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the fish for 4 minutes each side or until brown on the outside and cooked through.
6) Place the fish carefully on the serving plate, topped with the tomato mixture.
Calories 488 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.2%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59 mg19.7%
Sodium 601.5 mg25.1%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 60.4 g
Protein 24 g47.6%
Vitamin A 24.6% Vitamin C 35.9%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet