1. In a large pan, place the peppermint candy and the cream
2. Place the pan over low heat till the candy melts
3. In another bowl, take one tablespoon water
4. Place the gelatin on top of the hot water
5. Add the softened gelatin to the peppermint mixture and mix well
6. Set aside to cool
7. When the mixtrue is cool, add 1-1/2 half cups of the whipped cream to the pan and mix well
8. Line a pan with thin chcolate wafers
9. Pour half of the mixture in to pan.
10. Put down a layer of chocolate wafers on top of the mixture and then pour the remaining mixture over the wafers
11. Chill overnight
12. Cut the mixture into squares and then top with whipped cream.