Cooking With Colman's
|Onion||1 Medium, peeled and sliced|
|White cabbage||8 Ounce, finely shredded (225 Gram)|
|Green beans||4 Ounce, cut into 1 inch lengths (100 Gram)|
|Garden mint||2 Teaspoon (Use Fresh, Colman'S Brand)|
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in the oil for few minutes.
2) Stir in the cabbage and saute for 5 minutes over a low heat.
3) Stir in the beans and courgettes, if desired and saute for another 5 minutes.
4) Lastly stir in the Colman's Fresh Garden Mint and heat thoroughly.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.