Pear Mincemeat Pie
|9 inch pie shell||1 , microwaved (with cut outs)|
|Condensed mincemeat||9 Ounce (1 package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ripe pears||3 Medium, peeled, cored and chopped|
1) Crumble mincemeat in a small bowl and add water.
2) Microwave the mincemeat for about 6 minutes at high temperature (till the meat is cooked). Stir during the cooking process.
3) Add pears and mix well.
4) Add the mincemeat-pears mixture to the pie shell.
5) Microwave the pie for about 9 to 15 minutes, till the pears are tender and the center starts to bubble (turn the pie after every 3 to 4 minutes).
6) Prepare the lattice top and when the pie is done.
7) Place it on the pie and microwave for another 5 minutes, till the lattice turns golden brown.
8) Serve the pie hot.