Christmas Mincemeat Muffins
|Whole-wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Natural bran||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mincemeat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat to oven to 375°F temperature.
2) In a large mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients.
3) In a small bowl beat eggs, add sugar, oil, milk and mincemeat.
4) Make a well in dry ingredient mixture and pour in egg liquid mixture.
5) Stir to blend and pour into muffin tins.
6) Bake 20 minutes at 375°F.
7) Serve hot or cold as an excellent breakfast option.