|Butter||1 Tablespoon (20 Grams)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||65 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mincemeat||1⁄2 Pound (250 Grams)|
|Confectioners sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Hot milk||85 Milliliter (1/3 Cup)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Combine the butter, brown sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and molasses.
3) Blend the mixture thoroughly adding water.
4) Now, add half the nuts, the raisins and mincemeat and blend it well
6) Spread the mixture on the bottom of a 9-inch x 14-inch (23-cm x 35-cm) buttered and floured pan.
7) Bake in a 400Â°F (200Â°C) oven for about 15 minutes.
8) Whilst baking, make the frosting by mixing all the ingredients together and beating it until smooth.
9) Remove the mincemeat mixture from the oven and cool slightly.
10) Spread on the frosting while it is still warm and sprinkle with the rest of the nuts.
11) Cool and cut into squares for serving.