|Biscuit mix||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mincemeat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz) (1 Small Can)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Whipping)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), powdered (10X)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the biscuit mix and brown and granulated sugars.
3) In a small bowl, beat the eggs slightly and add the mincemeat, evaporated milk and melted butter or margarine. Stir well.
4) Into the biscuit mixture, pour the eggs mixture all at once and stir till evenly moist.
5) In a greased baking pan of 9x9x2-inches, spread the concoction.
6) Bake in preheated for about 35 minutes or till a wooden pick inserted in the center emerges clean. On the wire rack, cool slightly while still in the pan.
7) In a medium-sized bowl, beat together the cream and the 10X sugar till the mixture is stiff.
8) Cut the preparation into squares and place on serving plates. Spoon the whipped cream on the top of the slices.
9) Serve warm.