Sago Minced Meat Savory Balls
|Minced meat||180 Gram|
|Soda bicarbonate||1 1⁄2 Pinch (Large Pinch)|
|Tomato||115 Gram (1 Tomato)|
1. Wash, drain and keep aside sago for 30 minutes.
2. Boil the mincemeat in just enough water to cook it tender but dry.
3. Grind green chillies and ginger to a fine paste.
4. Mix together mincemeat, ground-ingredients, finely chopped onions, gram flour, lime juice, chopped tomato, sago and 50 ml. water to form a thick batter. Let stand for 1 minute. Add soda bicarbonate. Mix well.
5. Form into balls and deep fry till golden brown.
6. Drain on paper and serve hot.