1. Soak almonds in water overnight.
2. In a blender, blend the almonds along with water until smooth.
3. Once done strain the almond milk with the help of the cheese cloth.
4. Store it in a jar and keep it in the fridge to cool.
5. Serve the glass of almond milk with flavors of your choice, viz, chocolate, cinnamon etc.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 274 Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.2%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.48 mg0.02%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.3%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 10 g20.2%
Vitamin A 0.01%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet