1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked overnight, drained and rinsed
8 , deseeded
1. Add all in a blender and process until smooth for about 2 minutes.
2. Strain through eco bag made out of 100 percent organic cotton.
3. Spread the sieved almond residue over a dehydrator tray and grind to make almond flour.
4. Transfer the almond milk to a container with a tight fitting airtight lid.
5. If creamy milk is desired increase the amount of nuts and lower the water.
Make your own fresh almond milk at home for a fresher, creamier beverage and a healthier environment. The process could not be simpler and you will also end up with almond pulp which can be dehydrated into almond flour. This is a raw, vegan, non-dairy, no soy fabulous beverage that you and your family will love. If you like this easy recipe get a copy of my healthy cookbook, The Delicious Revolution, or my 14 day raw foods diet, Rocking Body Raw Foods.