3 Tablespoon (More Or Less Depending On Preference)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Pure vanilla extract
1. Empty the packet of gelatin into the milk, stir and allow to stand until the gelatin softens.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat up the half & half and heavy cream over low-medium heat until it comes to a simmer.
3. Whisk in the sugar, vanilla extract, ground vanilla bean, and honey, and bring to a simmer.
4. Add the milk and gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin has entirely dissolved. Bring the entire mixture to a simmer.
5. Ladle into serving dishes of your choice and refrigerate until set, about 6 hours.
6. In the meantime, make the vanilla blackberries
7. In a small bowl, mix blackberries, brown sugar, and pure vanilla extract and microwave for 60-90 seconds.
8. Let cool in refrigerator until panna cotta is set.
9. When panna cotta is set, drizzle some honey on top of the panna cotta and spoon some blackberries on top of the panna cotta.
10. Serve chilled and enjoy!
This is one of those desserts that everybody loves and is amazingly impressive for any occasion but is incredibly easy to prepare. The Panna Cotta is smooth and creamy, sweetened with honey and topped with Vanilla Blackberries. So if you are not a chocolate fan, give this decadent dessert a try.