Chocolate Malted Milk
|Malted milk powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||4 , beaten|
|Chocolate syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Egg whites||4 , stiffly beaten|
|Ice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or As Required)|
|Nutmeg||1 Teaspoon (Or As Required)|
1) In a bowl, make a smooth paste of malted powder with 1/4 cup milk.
2) Add beaten egg yolks to stir in.
3) Pour in remaining milk and chocolate syrup.
4) Beat sugar into beaten egg whites.
5) Add half part of egg white mixture to the chocolate mixture.
6) With a rotary beat, beat the mixture thoroughly or shake until foamy.
7) In tall glasses place finely crushed ice and pour the drink over ice. Pile the remaining egg white meringue on top of each glass. Sprinkle with nutmeg before serving.