Chocolate Malted Milk
|Malted milk powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||4 , beaten|
|Chocolate syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Egg whites||4 , stiffly beaten|
|Ice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or As Required)|
|Nutmeg||1 Teaspoon (Or As Required)|
1) In a bowl, make a smooth paste of malted powder with 1/4 cup milk.
2) Add beaten egg yolks to stir in.
3) Pour in remaining milk and chocolate syrup.
4) Beat sugar into beaten egg whites.
5) Add half part of egg white mixture to the chocolate mixture.
6) With a rotary beat, beat the mixture thoroughly or shake until foamy.
7) In tall glasses place finely crushed ice and pour the drink over ice. Pile the remaining egg white meringue on top of each glass. Sprinkle with nutmeg before serving.
Calories 490 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.9%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 202 mg67.3%
Sodium 231.2 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.8%
Sugars 67.6 g
Protein 14 g28.5%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 0.34%
Calcium 25.6% Iron 12.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet