|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||2 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Pre-heat electric oven to 350 degrees or gas oven at mark 5
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and superfine sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat adding egg, mint leaves, orange zest and vanilla until smooth.
4. Add flour to creamed mixture and stir until a soft dough forms.
5. With cover dough chill overnight and then shape dough into 1-inch balls.
6. on an ungreased baking sheet place balls 1 inch apart and flatten balls with bottom of a glass dipped in granulated sugar.
7. Bake 7 to 9 minutes until edges are lightly browned and transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
8. Store in an airtight container.
9. Serve as snacks alongside beverages or as desired.