Low Sodium Jelled Milk
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low sodium low fat milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In 2 tablespoon of water, soften the gelatin.
2) Stir in the boiling water and mix until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
3) Combine the milk and mix well.
4) Place the gelatin-milk mixture in a covered container in the refrigerator.
5) When it is jelled, it is ready to use.
6) Mix jelled milk with an equal amount of cold low-sodium low-fat milk in the blender and use it over fruit or cereal.
7) The thick, creamy consistency makes the milk seem richer.
8) Serve as desired like an excellent beverage.