|Sweetened condensed milk||200 Gram (Milkmaid, 1/2 Tin)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Nestle)|
|Cornflakes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) In a bowl, gently beat the eggs, stir in the Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk, Nestle Milk, vanilla essence and cornflakes.
3) Mix well and pour the mixture into a baking dish.
4) Bake in the preheated oven at 180°C for 10-15 minutes, until lightly brown on top.
5) Sprinkle with the honey and serve warm in a nice plate.