|Sweetened condensed milk||200 Gram (Milkmaid, 1/2 Tin)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Nestle)|
|Cornflakes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) In a bowl, gently beat the eggs, stir in the Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk, Nestle Milk, vanilla essence and cornflakes.
3) Mix well and pour the mixture into a baking dish.
4) Bake in the preheated oven at 180°C for 10-15 minutes, until lightly brown on top.
5) Sprinkle with the honey and serve warm in a nice plate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1318 Calories from Fat 342
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g59%
Saturated Fat 20.4 g102%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 524.8 mg174.9%
Sodium 992.6 mg41.4%
Total Carbohydrates 208 g69.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 157 g
Protein 44 g88%
Vitamin A 50.4% Vitamin C 32%
Calcium 100.6% Iron 116.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet