Boiled Onions In Milk
|Onions/Quartered large onion||1 Small|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Barley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a pot, add the onions.
2) Place on low heat and gently cook along with milk, and a little water added to barely.
3) Ensure the liquid is just enough to cover the onions.
4) Add in a little salt, and marjoram or oregano.
5) Allow to cook till tender.
6) In a bowl, add a little milk and flour and mix well.
7) Add into the onions and stir well.
8) Gently cook for another 5 minutes.
9) Serve hot with any bread.