Ice-Cream With Condensed And Evaporated Milk
|Full cream condensed milk||400 Gram (1 Tin)|
|Evaporated milk||150 Milliliter|
1. Chill the condensed milk mixed with the water.
2. Whip the evaporated milk until thick.
3. Fold into the condensed milk. Add flavouring.
4. Freeze until thick.
5. Turn into a cold bowl and beat until very smooth.
6. Replace in the trays and freeze again.
1. Add 1 1/2 dessertspoons of soluble coffee dissolved in about 60 ml. of water to 600 ml. of ice-cream.
2. Melt 115 gm. of chocolate in 150 ml. of water and add to the ice-cream.
3. Stir 300 ml. of thick fruit puree into the ice-cream.
4. Use less sugar and add 115 gm. of jam to the ice-cream.