2. Strain it in the colander.
3. Add almonds and water to the processor. Blend it till it is really smooth.
4. If you like, you may add vanilla extract and stevia and whip it up for a few more seconds.
5. You can strain out the pulp by straining it through cheesecloth or a nut and seed bag. Collect the strained liquid in a bowl and use as required. Keep pulp aside
6. Serve it as it is or add it to a smoothie or a cereal like granola.
1. Take shredded coconut, water, vanilla extract and stevia in a food processor. Whip it for at least 90 seconds or until it is smooth.
2. Strain it through cheesecloth to get a smooth liquid. Keep pulp aside.
Preparing a Cookie
1. Take the almond pulp and coconut pulp in a bowl.
2. Add dried currants, agave or any other sweetener and mix it well.
3. Dry it and use it as a cookie or a highly nutritious snack.
If you are worried about getting toxins from your over-the-counter readily available milk products, there is no need to fret anymore. Watch this video to find out how to make Almond Milk and Coconut Milk at home. It is nutritious to have it as it is and can also be added to smoothies or other dishes for added flavor. Check it out!