|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Marijuana||1 Ounce (Fresh Leaves And Flowers Of A Female Plant Preferred)|
|Warm milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Blanched and chopped almonds||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped blanched almonds||2 Tablespoon|
|Garam masala||1⁄8 Teaspoon (A Mixture Of Cloves, Cinnamon, Cardamom And Other Spices)|
|Powdered ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Rose water||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Remove all seeds and twigs from the marijuana.
2. Boil water and pour into a clean teapot.
3. Add the marijuana to the teapot and cover. Let it brew for about 7 minutes.
4. Strain the water & marijuana through a piece of muslin cloth, collect the water & save.
5. Take the leaves and flowers and squeeze between your hands to extract any liquid that remains. Add this to the water.
6. Place the leaves and flowers in a mortar and add 2 teaspoons warm milk. Slowly but firmly grind the milk and leaves together. Gather up the marijuana and squeeze out as much milk as you can. Repeat this process until you have used about 1/2 cup of milk (about 4 to 5 times). Collect all the milk that has been extracted and place in a bowl. By this time the marijuana will have turned into a pulpy mass.
7. Add the chopped almonds and add some more warm milk. Grind this in the mortar until a fine paste is formed. Squeeze this paste and collect the extract as before. Repeat a few more times until all that is left are some fibres and nut meal. Discard the residue.
8. Combine all the liquids that have been collected, including the water the marijuana was brewed in.
9. Add to this the garam masala, dried ginger and rosewater. Add the sugar and remaining milk and mix well.
Chill and serve.