Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Curd Cheese Heart
Curd Cheese Heart Recipes
GETTING READY 1 Preheat the oven to 400 F. MAKING 2 In a blender grind the bread till smooth. 3 To a medium bowl transfer the powdered bread. 4 To this add the oil thyme and paprika. Mix well. 5 Into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate press this
Bring 2 cups vegetable juice to a boil in a medium saucepan remove from heat and add gelatin stirring until dissolved. Stir in remaining 2 cups juice and Worcestershire sauce. Pour 2 cups gelatin mixture into an oiled 11 cup ring mold. Let remaining juice
Press cottage cheese through a fine wire strainer placed over a bowl. Add cream cheese to bowl and beat with an electric mixer or spoon until well blended. Mix in sugar lemon peel and kirsch. Place several layers of cheesecloth in a 2 cup heart shaped mold
Molded Sweet Cheese
Coeur A La Cr me is an irresistible dessert recipe. An easy to prepare freezed recipe Coeur A La Cr me is a dish that you would surely love to try. Beat 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese softened until smooth. Stir in 1 cup small curd cottage cheese well drained and 1
Coeur A La CrÃ¨me
1. Mix the cottage cheese with a little sweetener to taste if you don t have a very sweet tooth this may not be necessary blend in the yogurt. 2. Whisk the egg whites until stiff but not dry fold lightly but thoroughly into the cheese mixture together with the
Curd Cheese Hearts
1. Line 8 small heart shaped moulds with a single layer of muslin. If these are not available use small cream or yogurt pots and punch a few holes in the bottom of each with a hot skewer. 2. Blend the cheese with 2 3 tablespoons double cream. Mix the remaining
1. Mix cottage cheese green pepper celery onion and mayonnaise. 2. Cut each cherry tomato into fourths almost to the base. Do not cut completely through the tomato. 3. Fill with cottage cheese mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
Cherry Tomato Stars
1. Place the cottage cheese flour lemon juice pepper and garlic in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add the artichoke hearts and all but 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese and process until the mixture is slightly chunky. 2. Coat a small
Baked Artichoke Dip
1. Mix cheeses and seasonings in blender until smooth. Depending on the size of your blender you may need to blend one half at a time. 2. Shape into small balls and roll in parsley.
1. Combine all cheese and seasonings in blender until smooth. Depending on the size of your blender you may need to blend one half at a time. 2. Shape into small balls and roll in walnuts or sesame seeds.
Crunchy Cheese Balls
Process cheese and margarine in blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade until smooth. If using blender add skim milk as necessary for desired consistency.
Mix ingredients thoroughly in a blender using a spatula to help cream the mixture.
Mock Cream Cheese