2. Combine sugar, salt and flour.
3. Add milk and cream.
4. Add egg yolks, zest and juice.
5. Fold in whipped egg whites.
6. Rub butter and sugar to coat inside of soufflé dishes.
7. Add two 4 ounces scoops of batter in each soufflé dishes.
8. Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes in a water bath in the preheated oven.
9. Remove from oven, carefully cut around edges.
10. Tap bottom of soufflé dish and invert lemon soufflé onto dish.
11. Decorate with fresh fruit as desired and serve chilled.
Watch this video to learn the restaurant style Lemon Curd Soufflé from pastry chef Jamie. You will see how you can turn a simple dish into a gourmet dessert by garnishing it properly. Give it a go, it's worth trying out.