|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Pint|
|Caster sugar||12 Ounce|
1. Grate the lemon rind and squeeze the juice. Make it about ¼ pint juice.
2. Add juice, rind, sugar and butter to the top of a double boiler or keep it in a bowl of hot water.
3. Heat the saucepan gently until butter softens and sugar integrates.
4. Add the lightly beaten eggs and stir the mixture continuously over low heat until it thickens and starting coating the back of the spoon.
5. Cool the mixture and ad it to small freezer cartons.
6. Serve the lemon curd as a dessert spread.