Microwave BÃ©chamel Sauce
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, diced|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
1) Take a glass measuring cup and add butter
2) Melt the butter using the ROAST (7) for 1 minute or less.
3) Now add the diced onions and cook on HIGH(9) for 1 minute, or more, until the onions are transparent.
4) Carefully add the cream, flour and the chicken boullion .
5) Stir well and cook on ROAST (7) for upto 4 minutes,or until the sauce becomes thick.
6) Mix well during the cooking once.
7) Serve as accompaniment to meats, soups and pastas.