|Thick sour curd||500 Gram (Slightly Sour)|
|Saffron essence||3 Drop (Use Few Drops)|
|Cardamom seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1) Make a powder to pistachios and cardamoms together.
2) Slice almonds and cashews finely.
3) Strain curd in a muslin cloth and hang it and drain all the water away.
4) When all the water is drained transfer it to a large vessel and mix sugar and other ingredients.
5) Heat them and stir it until all the sugar is dissolved and mixed into a thick mixture.
6) Transfer it into a greased thali or plate and level them. Garnish with nuts and cut into squares.
7) Separate the squares and store shrikhandachi vadi in a dry and airtight container.
8) Serve as a snack or dessert.