Non Fat Whipped Topping
|Non fat milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Nonfat milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Instant nonfat dry milk solids||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Honey||2 Teaspoon (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
1) In a small metal mixing bowl, freeze nonfat milk for about 15-20 minutes until ice crystals begin to form.
2) Allow the beaters from mixer also to be chilled.
3) Whip nonfat dry milk solids into nonfat milk with a hand held electric mixer.
4) Beat continuously for about 2 minutes on high speed until nonfat milk reach soft peak stage.
5) Stir in honey to taste and vanilla and again beat for about 2 more minutes until they reach stiff peak stage.
6) Use as required immediately or within 20 minutes to prevent separation of cream.