If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
Secret of making homemade Yogurt or curd successfully
|Fresh milk||1 Liter|
|Plain yogurt||4 Tablespoon|
1. Boil the litre of milk over small heat for about 15 mins until it boils. (be careful not to let it boil over!)
2. Let the hot milk cool down until it is about lukewarm.
3. Pour the lukewarm milk into a ceramic container. ( If you choose to use a plastic one, be caution that it does not melt in the heated appliances in the later step!)
4. Stir the 4 tablespoons of plain yogurt gently to break any lumps and pour it into the lukewarm milk in container.
5. Heat your oven or microwave for about 5 mins to create a warm environment. Switched it off!
6. KEY TIPS: Place the container of mixture into the warm appliances for about 3 to 4 hours, or until it solidify into yogurt.
7. Refrigerate your fresh Yogurt and always remember to save about 4 tablespoons for making the next patch of yogurt!