If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
Secret of making homemade Yogurt or curd successfully
|Fresh milk||1 Liter|
|Plain yogurt||4 Tablespoon|
1. Boil the litre of milk over small heat for about 15 mins until it boils. (be careful not to let it boil over!)
2. Let the hot milk cool down until it is about lukewarm.
3. Pour the lukewarm milk into a ceramic container. ( If you choose to use a plastic one, be caution that it does not melt in the heated appliances in the later step!)
4. Stir the 4 tablespoons of plain yogurt gently to break any lumps and pour it into the lukewarm milk in container.
5. Heat your oven or microwave for about 5 mins to create a warm environment. Switched it off!
6. KEY TIPS: Place the container of mixture into the warm appliances for about 3 to 4 hours, or until it solidify into yogurt.
7. Refrigerate your fresh Yogurt and always remember to save about 4 tablespoons for making the next patch of yogurt!
Calories 318 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.5%
Saturated Fat 10 g49.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.9 mg18%
Sodium 213.8 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 27.7 g
Protein 17 g34.3%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 0.25%
Calcium 60.1% Iron 0.92%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet