Condensed Milk Ice-Cream
|Condensed milk||400 Gram (Nestle, 1 Tin)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cocoa mix||1 Tablespoon, mixed with nescafe|
1. Mix together condensed milk, water, coffee and cocoa and chill.
2. Chill cream separately.
3. Whip and fold into condensed milk mixture.
4. Pour into freezer trays and freeze.
5. As it starts to set remove and whip well.
6. Return to freezer and serve garnished with chopped nuts.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3011 Calories from Fat 1739
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 194 g298.5%
Saturated Fat 128 g639.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 798.8 mg266.3%
Sodium 644.6 mg26.9%
Total Carbohydrates 245 g81.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.09 g0.35%
Sugars 244.3 g
Protein 32 g63.3%
Vitamin A 21.4% Vitamin C 17.3%
Calcium 140.1% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet